Friday, May 4, 2007

Reaction to the Eastern High School Wikipedia Article

I also looked at the history to the Eastern High School article on wikipedia that I also edited earlier on in the semester. One person added another famous alumni to the page--Adam Taliaferro. Adam was a senior football player at my high school when I was a freshmen. The following year he was awarded an athletic scholarship to play football for Penn State. During one of the first games of the season versus Ohio State, Adam went in for a tackle and was nearly paralyzed. Today, he is functioning at 90% of what he could previous to the injury. He also wrote a book called "Miracle in the Making" which is now a required reading assignment for freshmen at Eastern High School. There was another edit that just cited some numbers I had added to the article. I'm really glad someone took the time to acknowledge Adam Taliaferro in the Eastern High School article.

No comments: