Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Required BLog List Post 1

After browsing through our required blog list, I found an article on SlashDot that peaked my interest. The article was called "Ask Sony's Phil Harrison About PS3 and Games". I found this to be interesting because I just did a presentation on Sony's new game, Home, that is expected to be launched in the fall of 2007. Home is similar to "The Sims" blended with "Second Life." This virtual community lets players interact with other players using PS3 within the PlayStation Network. I picked the article to present to the class because the children I babysit are play "The Sims" and PlayStation games everytime I'm at their house. Although I'm not a gamer, I did have some interest in the article and Sony's new product because of the children I babysit. It also interested me because I don't understand who would want to play this new game, Home.

No comments: